Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Napier School Visits 2012


Wow.  I don't quite know where to start.  What an eclectic group of schools we visited.  During my time there it was clarified for me that we are beginning the process of writing the next school charter.  So we visited these schools to help us inform this decision.  I must say, it was a really effective way using the Ipad to create my notes on a keynote - it was really easy to take photos to back up what I saw or wanted to say. Gosh! Each school was so different.  I have so many questions and wonderings that I don't know where to start.  I might sleep on this one... what does it all mean?

2 comments:

James @ Russell Street School said...

I agree three very different schools but all with a clear belief and position on what is important in education. Looking forward to discussing these schools at our next team meeting.

Can you share your keynote please I'd love to see it.

XFactor5 said...

Me too e hoa, I'd love to watch your keynote, so can you please share it, thanks. Chur, Rosie