Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trevor Bond's Questioning



I was asked to have a korero on Trevor Bond's Questioning at today's staff meeting.   I have been to see Trevor twice and he also came to an intensive PD session at Coley Street School, so I was happy to be able to share some of his messages.  I wanted to make sure I designed the presentation so that there was plenty of D&D (discussing and doing).  I find that these are the ways I like to learn.  I wonder what pockets of information people took away from it?

2 comments:

James @ Russell Street School said...

Thanks for the session Nic. I enjoyed looking at the levels of questioning but mostly enjoyed listening to your clarity and explanation of how this might look in the classroom. It would be great if you could add these to the teacher sharing space.
Thanks again.
James

Nic Mason said...

Yes, will do... How do you do it?